250L Preheated heat exchange copper coil solar water heater
- Product Details
|With Accessories or Not||Yes|
|Body Materials||Others, Stainless Steel|
|Circulation Type||Indirect Loop|
|Certification||CE, ISO, solar key-mark|
Pre-heated solar water heater differs from compact non-pressurized solar water heater because it has a copper coil inside the inner tank as heat exchanger. The hot water rises from the tube into the tank, then heat the copper coil and finally heat the water inside the copper coil. Therefore the water tank is just as a heat storage tank. So the hot water we use is actually from the copper coil, it is cleaner and even drinkable.
Tubes absorb sunlight and change to heat, heat go into the water in the tank, so the water in the tank is hot. Your use water go into the copper coil in the tank from one end to the other, and become hot in the process, because the hot water in the tank transfer heat to the copper coil, so you can keep using the water.
1. Use copper coil in the tank as the heat exchanger
2. Take advantage of tap water's pressure
3. Produce hot water with constant tempreture, safe and comfortable
4. Water can be heated rapidly
5. Produce more hot water than the general type
1. The design of this type production is according with the international market, Adopted copper coil as heat exchanger. And it is easy to installation and operation.
2. It can provide hot water with constant temperature, it is safe and more comfortable.
3. It can supply high quality hot water, and water can be heated rapidly.
4. It can produce more hot water than general types because it isn't restricted by capacity of tank.
5. It can be used single or many cells as solar heat system.
|Diameter × Length||m²||Ø47 x 1500, Ø58 x 1800|
|Vacuum degree||Pa||5 x 10 -3|
|Heat transfer power||KW/ m²||26000|
|Inlet outlet dimension||G||G1/2|
|Inner tank material||SUS304-2B stainless steel with 0.4mm thickness|
|Outer tank material||SUS304-2B stainless steel with 0.4mm thickness or SUS202-2B stainless steel with 0.4mm, or color steel|
|Vacuun tube material||borosilicate glass 3.3; three target (CU-SS-AL)absorb coating|
|Insulation material||50-60mm foaming polyurethane|
|Sealing material||silicon rubber|
|Frame material||SUS202 stainless steel with 1.2mm thickness|
|Reflector material||aluminium or stainless steel|
|Optional electrical heater||1.5~3.0KW|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T|
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||15 Day(s)|
|Sample Available||YES Ask For Sample|
|Delivery Details||10-15 days after we receiced your deposit|
|Loading Info||by sea|
|Packing Info||standard export carton with foams|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
- Related Products
- Hit Products